We want to empower healthy and happy families.
Life Skills for American Families is a 501c3 public benefit charity (EIN 91-2164248).
Our mission: To empower individuals and families to build their lives and homes on proven, timeless principles. Our vision: To provide proven and practical content, training, and resources to 100,000 homes in North America by 2015, using the most innovative, cost-effective methods.
How you can help:
- Sponsor a Coaching Session for a needy child, teen, parent or family – $75.
- Sponsor a ParentsPak of books and media for a financially-challenged urban parent’s group – $150
- Provide a parents’ workshop for an under-served community, school or church – $500.
- Sponsor a community-wide parent’s seminar – $1,000.
- Title sponsor production of short-format video blogs for parents – $5,000
- Give (any amount) for our overhead and expenses (insurance, rent, mailing, website, travel, etc.)
We need donors to partner with us to provide services for individuals, couples, families, churches, schools and communities that can’t afford to pay the full cost of our solutions. 2/3 of our funding comes from speaking, coaching and content creation, but 1/3 of our budget comes from generous donors who believe in our mission, vision and strategy. Thank your for your generous donation to help us strengthen families. You gift is tax-deductible.