- Ready? Set, Go! The race is off. The blur of being a parent. Where's my pit crew? http://t.co/VmpJV4gYMW http://t.co/BFHVgMLELl about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Shopping for back-to-school stuff freaking you out? http://t.co/SHqMncBasr #12monthsummer about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- What a #dad can offer his #child. #daring #risk #courage http://t.co/7RvmN3agze about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- How Millennials Are Disrupting The Art of Donating http://t.co/dihrzUzQN2 about 16 hours ago from Twitter for iPad ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Can a parent be relaxed w/o sending the kids to camp? THE RELAXED PARENT This Sunday at 4 @ http://t.co/wFHuRmWDB6 http://t.co/ZxK5lIYLxj about 2 days ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
There are no upcoming events.
View Calendar Add Add
Parents need a coach. We spend years going to school to gain knowledge and degrees to prepare us for our careers. But few of us prepare to be moms or dads! We need encouragement, direction, and at times, correction. We need a parent’s coach!
Let’s face it, some days our kids can bring out the worst in us. Sure, they go to school and study. They might even do homework; but what are they doing the rest of the time? They are studying YOU! They are trying to figure out how to work you. They are conspiring to influence you. They swap covert texts on ‘how to persuade your parents.’ Don’t panic! You are not alone with your parenting. You have Timothy Smith the Parents Coach in your corner.
The school year is about to start, and you may already feel like you are behind. Like many parents, you may be overwhelmed. But you want to do things … [Read More...]
I'm starting to see all the back-to-school commercials, ads and hear the din of all the activities firing up, like NASCAR engines. School can feel … [Read More...]
"We just want her to work up to her potential. She's a gifted student and in honors and AP classes, but she seems to have lost her drive. Seems the … [Read More...]