- The One Question Every Parent Should Quit Asking http://t.co/OO0UrSLZg1 via @HuffPostParents about 1 day ago from Twitter for Websites ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Check out this photo of Killer Shrimp on #Yelp http://t.co/97MFHaRVZj about 2 days ago from Yelp ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Men, check out this edgy, honest, brash and needed challenge for us to step up our game. #guys #women #sexism #adole…http://t.co/Z4HcNHaGrw about 2 weeks ago from LinkedIn ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Idols, symbols, guests? What's the healthiest perspective for a #parent to have of his/her #child? http://t.co/f7M7zpAt6L about 2 weeks ago from LinkedIn ReplyRetweetFavorite
- How do you view your kids? As a symbol or extension of you? As someone you serve? Or another, healthier view? http://t.co/f7M7zpAt6L about 2 weeks ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
There are no upcoming events.
View Calendar Add Add
Parents need a coach. We spend years going to school to gain knowledge and degrees to prepare us for our careers. But few of us prepare to be moms or dads! We need encouragement, direction, and at times, correction. We need a parent’s coach!
Let’s face it, some days our kids can bring out the worst in us. Sure, they go to school and study. They might even do homework; but what are they doing the rest of the time? They are studying YOU! They are trying to figure out how to work you. They are conspiring to influence you. They swap covert texts on ‘how to persuade your parents.’ Don’t panic! You are not alone with your parenting. You have Timothy Smith the Parents Coach in your corner.
“I have a 4.4 GPA, study during lunch, on the volleyball team, attend youth group weekly and just went on a mission trip with my church; but my dad … [Read More...]
New backpack? Check. New shoes? Check. School supplies? Check. Medical exam for sports? Check. Going back to school can be very extensive and … [Read More...]
It turns out that we really can stress each other out, especially in families. Now we have evidence that supports 'empathic stress', especially if it … [Read More...]