- RT @BestProAdvice: http://t.co/xVHmNDZOMv about 5 days ago from Twitter for iPad ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Inside Out—And Beyond | Psychology Today https://t.co/rOyv3xzJVO about 1 week ago from Mobile Web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- How to Ruin Your Relationship With Your Teenager http://t.co/vhurOU0Iet via @themid about 1 week ago from Mobile Web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I signed up with Thumbtack as a couples coach and wedding officiant and within 5 minutes, I'm getting requests! https://t.co/rz8y08Dunh about 2 weeks ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Childhood obesity is a critical issue for parents. Here's help: https://t.co/J0ZM6imTGr about 2 weeks ago from LinkedIn ReplyRetweetFavorite
There are no upcoming events.
View Calendar Add Add
Parents need a coach. We spend years going to school to gain knowledge and degrees to prepare us for our careers. But few of us prepare to be moms or dads! We need encouragement, direction, and at times, correction. We need a parent’s coach!
Let’s face it, some days our kids can bring out the worst in us. Sure, they go to school and study. They might even do homework; but what are they doing the rest of the time? They are studying YOU! They are trying to figure out how to work you. They are conspiring to influence you. They swap covert texts on ‘how to persuade your parents.’ Don’t panic! You are not alone with your parenting. You have Timothy Smith the Parents Coach in your corner.
"We just want her to work up to her potential. She's a gifted student and in honors and AP classes, but she seems to have lost her drive. Seems the … [Read More...]
Seriously? Can you be relaxed and be a parent? It sounds like an oxymoron, right? Yes, I believe you can approach parenting relaxed. Parenting … [Read More...]
Our culture is obsessed with perfection: perfect babies, intelligent preschoolers, kindergartners who speak French, third-graders who know algebra, … [Read More...]