- CDC gives schools good grades for nutrition, but asks: Where are the salad bars? #healthy #kids http://t.co/AHsnU8lkhr about 1 day ago from Twitter for iPad ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @ThriftyJinxy: Save on Back to School with @Jet & get organized with our FREE Daily Routine #Printable! http://t.co/rLjoXt8Vh9 http://t.… about 1 day ago from Twitter for iPad ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 5-Year-Old At Underfunded Kindergarten Enjoying Last Few Weeks Before Achievement Gap Kicks In http://t.co/TxDEPIGbxR via @theonion about 2 days ago from Mobile Web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NewsInBeantown: Matters Of The Mind: Conquering Back-To-School Anxiety http://t.co/f3vkXwnv4L #Boston #News about 3 days ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- KidsCove Encounter Life Ventura: http://t.co/7UQlz52ekV via @YouTube about 3 days ago from Google ReplyRetweetFavorite
There are no upcoming events.
View Calendar Add Add
Parents need a coach. We spend years going to school to gain knowledge and degrees to prepare us for our careers. But few of us prepare to be moms or dads! We need encouragement, direction, and at times, correction. We need a parent’s coach!
Let’s face it, some days our kids can bring out the worst in us. Sure, they go to school and study. They might even do homework; but what are they doing the rest of the time? They are studying YOU! They are trying to figure out how to work you. They are conspiring to influence you. They swap covert texts on ‘how to persuade your parents.’ Don’t panic! You are not alone with your parenting. You have Timothy Smith the Parents Coach in your corner.