- Existential Depression in Gifted Children http://t.co/YqEhsXUrQj via @sharethis about 2 days ago from Twitter for Websites ReplyRetweetFavorite
- World Mental Health Day - 24 Hours of Hope http://t.co/gkIKLHoiM4 via @saddleback. This looks terrific. And needed! about 5 days ago from Twitter for Websites ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I'm proud of my uncle, cousin & nephew. #legacy #family #community. 3 generations of #entrepreneurs http://t.co/tIXN8qPxdj about 5 days ago from Twitter for Websites ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #dads of #teen #daughters - Need help? http://t.co/8NNnIiUweK about 6 days ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Cure 4 Hyper-Parenting http://t.co/jH0JjHng8E u won’t screw up ur kids in the ways u expect; you’ll do it in ways u hadn’t even considered about 6 days ago from Twitter for Websites ReplyRetweetFavorite
View Calendar Add Add
Parents need a coach. We spend years going to school to gain knowledge and degrees to prepare us for our careers. But few of us prepare to be moms or dads! We need encouragement, direction, and at times, correction. We need a parent’s coach!
Let’s face it, some days our kids can bring out the worst in us. Sure, they go to school and study. They might even do homework; but what are they doing the rest of the time? They are studying YOU! They are trying to figure out how to work you. They are conspiring to influence you. They swap covert texts on ‘how to persuade your parents.’ Don’t panic! You are not alone with your parenting. You have Timothy Smith the Parents Coach in your corner.
“I have a 4.4 GPA, study during lunch, on the volleyball team, attend youth group weekly and just went on a mission trip with my church; but my dad … [Read More...]
New backpack? Check. New shoes? Check. School supplies? Check. Medical exam for sports? Check. Going back to school can be very extensive and … [Read More...]
It turns out that we really can stress each other out, especially in families. Now we have evidence that supports 'empathic stress', especially if it … [Read More...]