- Obnoxious, demanding, entitled #kids? Watch 3 min. coaching tips "Spoiled Rotten Kids" on Vimeo http://t.co/pGvs8sPikV #parentscoachTV about 14 hours ago from Twitter for Websites ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #Healthy #families don't keep #secrets #Ilovethissong Mary Lambert - Secrets (Official): http://t.co/cP7pszV44m via @YouTube about 3 days ago from Twitter for Websites ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 35% #parents secretly snoop on their #kids #digital life. http://t.co/Xud5PWSups about 3 days ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Parenting Fail: The Root Cause of So Many Distressed Kids http://t.co/vau5tSXE7Z via @HuffPostParents about 6 days ago from Twitter for Websites ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #franticparent #notrelaxedmom #stressedDad Tips to becoming the #relaxed #parent. 2 min video @ParentsCoachTV https://t.co/EMYdCIIGXy about 1 week ago from Twitter for Websites ReplyRetweetFavorite
There are no upcoming events.
View Calendar Add Add
Parents need a coach. We spend years going to school to gain knowledge and degrees to prepare us for our careers. But few of us prepare to be moms or dads! We need encouragement, direction, and at times, correction. We need a parent’s coach!
Let’s face it, some days our kids can bring out the worst in us. Sure, they go to school and study. They might even do homework; but what are they doing the rest of the time? They are studying YOU! They are trying to figure out how to work you. They are conspiring to influence you. They swap covert texts on ‘how to persuade your parents.’ Don’t panic! You are not alone with your parenting. You have Timothy Smith the Parents Coach in your corner.
“I have a 4.4 GPA, study during lunch, on the volleyball team, attend youth group weekly and just went on a mission trip with my church; but my dad … [Read More...]
New backpack? Check. New shoes? Check. School supplies? Check. Medical exam for sports? Check. Going back to school can be very extensive and … [Read More...]
It turns out that we really can stress each other out, especially in families. Now we have evidence that supports 'empathic stress', especially if it … [Read More...]