- RT @joshua_becker: It's okay to be happy with a calm life. http://t.co/jFyjOqPNgQ about 10 hours ago from Twitter for iPad ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #mercy Failure is not a deal-breaker in this house | allmomdoes | SPIRIT 105.3 - Faith, Fun and Family http://t.co/FURddHOWiM via @sharethis about 23 hours ago from Twitter for Websites ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Our #kids don't #PLAY #sports any more; they are #youth #ATHLETES. An orthopedic surgeon speaks up. All Played Out http://t.co/kGJc089SqN about 1 day ago from Twitter for Websites ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Try one of these free, simple gifts for you child daily for 30 days and see what happens. http://t.co/aifBU0chrv about 1 day ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @michellesings @StevenKnight09 - of course that was Steve Moore @Gman_Moore not Mr. Knight. about 1 day ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to michellesings ReplyRetweetFavorite
There are no upcoming events.
View Calendar Add Add
Parents need a coach. We spend years going to school to gain knowledge and degrees to prepare us for our careers. But few of us prepare to be moms or dads! We need encouragement, direction, and at times, correction. We need a parent’s coach!
Let’s face it, some days our kids can bring out the worst in us. Sure, they go to school and study. They might even do homework; but what are they doing the rest of the time? They are studying YOU! They are trying to figure out how to work you. They are conspiring to influence you. They swap covert texts on ‘how to persuade your parents.’ Don’t panic! You are not alone with your parenting. You have Timothy Smith the Parents Coach in your corner.
It turns out that we really can stress each other out, especially in families. Now we have evidence that supports 'empathic stress', especially if it … [Read More...]
Recently we had some houseguests from Australia. After a healthy breakfast, we enjoyed coffee and conversation before they left to return to … [Read More...]
Healthy families choose happiness. Small daily habits compound over time and generate happiness, meaning and contentment in families. Regardless of … [Read More...]