- Learning from #WLW14 World's Largest Webinar, on 'The Secrets Behind Social Media' from leaders at Facebook, Twitter, HubSpot & LinkedIn. about 1 day ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @parentsmagazine: The top 10 Caribbean resorts for families. http://t.co/c50n9dznka about 2 days ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Would you like an app to help you connect with those you love? Children, spouse, family, friends. What would you like it to do? #app4that about 2 days ago from LinkedIn ReplyRetweetFavorite
- What kind of impression are we making on the Next Generation? #d62014 #impress #whatMattersMost http://t.co/GVy5mW4lms via @YouTube about 3 days ago from Tweet Button ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I'm using this amazing, new contouring product for areas of concern. (Ex. love handles, flabby arms, tummy, thighs).…http://t.co/cmBjRbY0Ic about 4 days ago from LinkedIn ReplyRetweetFavorite
There are no upcoming events.
View Calendar Add Add
Parents need a coach. We spend years going to school to gain knowledge and degrees to prepare us for our careers. But few of us prepare to be moms or dads! We need encouragement, direction, and at times, correction. We need a parent’s coach!
Let’s face it, some days our kids can bring out the worst in us. Sure, they go to school and study. They might even do homework; but what are they doing the rest of the time? They are studying YOU! They are trying to figure out how to work you. They are conspiring to influence you. They swap covert texts on ‘how to persuade your parents.’ Don’t panic! You are not alone with your parenting. You have Timothy Smith the Parents Coach in your corner.
Recently we had some houseguests from Australia. After a healthy breakfast, we enjoyed coffee and conversation before they left to return to … [Read More...]
Healthy families choose happiness. Small daily habits compound over time and generate happiness, meaning and contentment in families. Regardless of … [Read More...]
Why are we so crazy busy? Because we don't want to be the loser parent who doesn't have her child signed up for the uber cool enrichment activity … [Read More...]