- #MakingaDifference @Work http://t.co/dLkiPvfVYy about 3 days ago from Twitter for Websites ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Parenting With Clarity, Consistency & Calmness. Discover your Family Brand this Sunday. http://t.co/tvtsiliXGP about 6 days ago from Twitter for Websites ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Parents Spending More On Kids This Summer | HomeWord http://t.co/zR3X5HJkpb about 1 week ago from Twitter for Websites ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Via @nprnews: For Most Kids, Nice Finishes Last http://t.co/OY35D8OLm7 about 1 week ago from Twitter for Websites ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Scientists say smelling farts could help prevent cancer http://t.co/cTFGV7SxDI via @TIME #yourWelcome about 1 week ago from Twitter for Websites ReplyRetweetFavorite
There are no upcoming events.
View Calendar Add Add
Parents need a coach. We spend years going to school to gain knowledge and degrees to prepare us for our careers. But few of us prepare to be moms or dads! We need encouragement, direction, and at times, correction. We need a parent’s coach!
Let’s face it, some days our kids can bring out the worst in us. Sure, they go to school and study. They might even do homework; but what are they doing the rest of the time? They are studying YOU! They are trying to figure out how to work you. They are conspiring to influence you. They swap covert texts on ‘how to persuade your parents.’ Don’t panic! You are not alone with your parenting. You have Timothy Smith the Parents Coach in your corner.
It turns out that we really can stress each other out, especially in families. Now we have evidence that supports 'empathic stress', especially if it … [Read More...]
Recently we had some houseguests from Australia. After a healthy breakfast, we enjoyed coffee and conversation before they left to return to … [Read More...]
Healthy families choose happiness. Small daily habits compound over time and generate happiness, meaning and contentment in families. Regardless of … [Read More...]