- Trends in How Today’s Students Handle Relationships http://t.co/kVPUw3dcum about 13 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Miracle Appliance Parts on #Yelp: Charlie is excited about his heater now working; thanks to Fred - the Miracle Work… http://t.co/c0cLU3vOMx about 5 days ago from Yelp ReplyRetweetFavorite
- To the Trader Joe's Employee Who Noticed My Family in the Parking Lot http://t.co/R8aBu0JmSQ via @themightysite #hotmess #specialNeeds about 6 days ago from Twitter for Websites ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We want to be peaceful, calm & joyful parents over the #holidays, but our kids mess it up! Here's some relief https://t.co/3llyT8il09 about 1 week ago from LinkedIn ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Want to help your #kids learn to be #grateful & #compassionate this #Christmas ? #tryThisAtHome http://t.co/z1UQ8teGRY #notspoiledkids about 1 week ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
There are no upcoming events.
View Calendar Add Add
Parents need a coach. We spend years going to school to gain knowledge and degrees to prepare us for our careers. But few of us prepare to be moms or dads! We need encouragement, direction, and at times, correction. We need a parent’s coach!
Let’s face it, some days our kids can bring out the worst in us. Sure, they go to school and study. They might even do homework; but what are they doing the rest of the time? They are studying YOU! They are trying to figure out how to work you. They are conspiring to influence you. They swap covert texts on ‘how to persuade your parents.’ Don’t panic! You are not alone with your parenting. You have Timothy Smith the Parents Coach in your corner.
Are you in the Christmas spirit? Or are you scurrying around the mall or frantically shopping online to get the perfect gifts for our kids, family … [Read More...]
It's Christmas time. Time to get the decorations out from storage, brush off the dust and spiders, see how much stuff is broken or burnt out and … [Read More...]
We just survived Black Friday. Which came early this year, allowing us to shop minutes after the turkey was cut on Thanksgiving, into the wee hours on … [Read More...]