TIME/CNN surveyed 1,015 parents and reported that 2/3 feel that their kids “are spoiled”. 80% of the parents think it’s worse now than it was a … [Continue Reading]
- Help your #kids learn from #failure. #failure=/final #mistakesareteachers http://t.co/Asrswa9kEY about 1 day ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #TheRelaxedParent introductory coaching session is introducing me to #parents from all over. https://t.co/d39JLyfb44 http://t.co/pkij1uU03D about 1 day ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #HolocaustMemorialDay remembering when I was a kid sitting w CorrieTenBoom tell about God's faithfulness while she was in Ravensbruck camp. about 1 day ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @shawnachor: #Mindfulness: "the hype is backed by science" @harvardbiz http://t.co/pDoCdVyzcf about 1 day ago from Twitter for iPad ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Balancing work and parenting is demanding. Sometimes it's easier to give in to our kids. #rMyKidsSpoiled? https://t.co/SFYzQfzzoq about 4 days ago from LinkedIn ReplyRetweetFavorite
There are no upcoming events.
View Calendar Add Add
Parents need a coach. We spend years going to school to gain knowledge and degrees to prepare us for our careers. But few of us prepare to be moms or dads! We need encouragement, direction, and at times, correction. We need a parent’s coach!
Let’s face it, some days our kids can bring out the worst in us. Sure, they go to school and study. They might even do homework; but what are they doing the rest of the time? They are studying YOU! They are trying to figure out how to work you. They are conspiring to influence you. They swap covert texts on ‘how to persuade your parents.’ Don’t panic! You are not alone with your parenting. You have Timothy Smith the Parents Coach in your corner.
TIME/CNN surveyed 1,015 parents and reported that 2/3 feel that their kids “are spoiled”. 80% of the parents think it’s worse now than it was a … [Read More...]
Happy New Year! We have twelve months ahead of us. A blank slate. It's an opportunity for new habits, new traditions and fresh ways to connect and … [Read More...]
I'm often asked, "What is coaching?" I typically respond that my style of coaching is a hybrid between a counselor and a sports coach. I'm trained … [Read More...]