- I'm using this amazing, new contouring product for areas of concern. (Ex. love handles, flabby arms, tummy, thighs).…http://t.co/cmBjRbY0Ic about 1 day ago from LinkedIn ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I like this article. It's some of the same stuff I share with my coaching clients. It's a quick, practical read. http://t.co/JUggCEIovI about 1 day ago from LinkedIn ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 22 Things You Need To Know About My and Your New Favorite Band, Haim #coachella #rockers http://t.co/zsBiaQHXgA via @itslaurenyap about 1 day ago from Tweet Button ReplyRetweetFavorite
- https://t.co/26BcIxU5Fy about 5 days ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @revkevjr: Evening in NYC with @ParentsCoach Tim & Suzanne Smith http://t.co/MggKnnWIs8 @adiva72 #GoodTimes about 1 week ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
There are no upcoming events.
View Calendar Add Add
Parents need a coach. We spend years going to school to gain knowledge and degrees to prepare us for our careers. But few of us prepare to be moms or dads! We need encouragement, direction, and at times, correction. We need a parent’s coach!
Let’s face it, some days our kids can bring out the worst in us. Sure, they go to school and study. They might even do homework; but what are they doing the rest of the time? They are studying YOU! They are trying to figure out how to work you. They are conspiring to influence you. They swap covert texts on ‘how to persuade your parents.’ Don’t panic! You are not alone with your parenting. You have Timothy Smith the Parents Coach in your corner.
Recently we had some houseguests from Australia. After a healthy breakfast, we enjoyed coffee and conversation before they left to return to … [Read More...]
Healthy families choose happiness. Small daily habits compound over time and generate happiness, meaning and contentment in families. Regardless of … [Read More...]
Why are we so crazy busy? Because we don't want to be the loser parent who doesn't have her child signed up for the uber cool enrichment activity … [Read More...]