- Use of E-cigarettes Rises Among Teens https://t.co/YkdRkzsGTb about 1 day ago from Twitter for iPad ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Macklemore and 5 Other Dads Who Wrote Songs for Their Babies https://t.co/J5C6lUy7ZY about 2 weeks ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Straight Outta Parenthood https://t.co/kEGe6DIyzR via @YouTube When dads tap out. about 2 weeks ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @DoveMenCare: On the field Carson Palmer is a QB. But his favorite title? Dad. RT his real highlights. https://t.co/PgNdtc4dek about 2 weeks ago from Twitter for iPad ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A healthy family is not centered on the kids. https://t.co/mM130gAxcD about 2 weeks ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Parents need a coach. We spend years going to school to gain knowledge and degrees to prepare us for our careers. But few of us prepare to be moms or dads! We need encouragement, direction, and at times, correction. We need a parent’s coach!
Let’s face it, some days our kids can bring out the worst in us. Sure, they go to school and study. They might even do homework; but what are they doing the rest of the time? They are studying YOU! They are trying to figure out how to work you. They are conspiring to influence you. They swap covert texts on ‘how to persuade your parents.’ Don’t panic! You are not alone with your parenting. You have Timothy Smith the Parents Coach in your corner.