TIME/CNN surveyed 1,015 parents and reported that 2/3 feel that their kids “are spoiled”. 80% of the parents think it’s worse now than it was a … [Continue Reading]
- I'm eager to share EHT with my clients and friends. #betterBrainFunction #increaseFocus https://t.co/AiY3E1td9d about 1 day ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Why You Need to Stop Telling Your Kids They're Special http://t.co/oNkBAR2Jd1 about 3 days ago from Mobile Web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Masters Winner Jordan Spieth Inspired by Sister with Special Needs http://t.co/JSLhq8kGaW via @sharethis #lightitupblue #family #humble about 5 days ago from Mobile Web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Study: Why kids learn things faster than adults via @vcstar Now I understand #oldDogSlow2LearnNewTricks http://t.co/Ebm1BFiw4O about 1 week ago from iOS ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I like to think of myself as an #innovative #leader. I liked this post: How to Become an Industry #Thought Leader http://t.co/ApgBsZZ4Hi about 1 week ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
There are no upcoming events.
View Calendar Add Add
Parents need a coach. We spend years going to school to gain knowledge and degrees to prepare us for our careers. But few of us prepare to be moms or dads! We need encouragement, direction, and at times, correction. We need a parent’s coach!
Let’s face it, some days our kids can bring out the worst in us. Sure, they go to school and study. They might even do homework; but what are they doing the rest of the time? They are studying YOU! They are trying to figure out how to work you. They are conspiring to influence you. They swap covert texts on ‘how to persuade your parents.’ Don’t panic! You are not alone with your parenting. You have Timothy Smith the Parents Coach in your corner.
I'm excited to see some of my favorite teams make the Sweet Sixteen for college basketball. I've been watching lots of games so I can see how my … [Read More...]
I meet with students everyday, and it seems like most of them are more excited about spring break than learning. I get it. The pressures and … [Read More...]
I always twitch a little when I hear a parent say, “All I want for my child is for him to be happy.” I think I react because I’m not sure if … [Read More...]
TIME/CNN surveyed 1,015 parents and reported that 2/3 feel that their kids “are spoiled”. 80% of the parents think it’s worse now than it was a … [Read More...]