TIME/CNN surveyed 1,015 parents and reported that 2/3 feel that their kids “are spoiled”. 80% of the parents think it’s worse now than it was a … [Continue Reading]
- College students' use of marijuana on the rise, binge drinking increasing http://t.co/w9P7DaBhii about 4 days ago from Mobile Web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "Happiness is a work ethic." How smiling changes how your brain works. http://t.co/wYT8ofm8uq by @vivian_giang via @FastCompany about 1 week ago from Mobile Web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Why Busier Isn’t Better http://t.co/yubwg5Uoud via @usnews #busynotastinkinbadge about 1 week ago from Mobile Web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #BabyOnBoard Inspirational surfer Bethany Hamilton announces she's pregnant http://t.co/Ad76bS0ltm via @TODAY_parents #parenting about 2 weeks ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #ParentsneedATimeout #NoNagging Irresponsible Children: Why Nagging and Lecturing Dont Work: http://t.co/DvRbGVC9Eq via @emp_parents about 2 weeks ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
There are no upcoming events.
View Calendar Add Add
Parents need a coach. We spend years going to school to gain knowledge and degrees to prepare us for our careers. But few of us prepare to be moms or dads! We need encouragement, direction, and at times, correction. We need a parent’s coach!
Let’s face it, some days our kids can bring out the worst in us. Sure, they go to school and study. They might even do homework; but what are they doing the rest of the time? They are studying YOU! They are trying to figure out how to work you. They are conspiring to influence you. They swap covert texts on ‘how to persuade your parents.’ Don’t panic! You are not alone with your parenting. You have Timothy Smith the Parents Coach in your corner.
I always twitch a little when I hear a parent say, “All I want for my child is for him to be happy.” I think I react because I’m not sure if … [Read More...]
TIME/CNN surveyed 1,015 parents and reported that 2/3 feel that their kids “are spoiled”. 80% of the parents think it’s worse now than it was a … [Read More...]
Happy New Year! We have twelve months ahead of us. A blank slate. It's an opportunity for new habits, new traditions and fresh ways to connect and … [Read More...]