- RT @CommonSense: 5 Questions to Consider Before Buying Tech for Your Kid: https://t.co/HBbj3hxBUU #BlackFriday https://t.co/hERfKpkYE9 about 21 hours ago from Twitter for iPad ReplyRetweetFavorite
- How to respond to your relatives' awkward holiday questions https://t.co/f2TIInh6B3 via @HPLifestyle about 3 days ago from Mobile Web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #Thanksgiving w/o distraction: 5 Ways 2 Save Yourself from Device Addiction | Common Sense Media https://t.co/MW66tPjDXU via @commonsense about 4 days ago from Mobile Web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Parents and educators need #digitalCitizenship https://t.co/n8R3bVASTd about 5 days ago from Twitter for iPad ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Multitask myth w students. https://t.co/h4brDIB5mJ about 5 days ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
Parents need a coach. We spend years going to school to gain knowledge and degrees to prepare us for our careers. But few of us prepare to be moms or dads! We need encouragement, direction, and at times, correction. We need a parent’s coach!
Let’s face it, some days our kids can bring out the worst in us. Sure, they go to school and study. They might even do homework; but what are they doing the rest of the time? They are studying YOU! They are trying to figure out how to work you. They are conspiring to influence you. They swap covert texts on ‘how to persuade your parents.’ Don’t panic! You are not alone with your parenting. You have Timothy Smith the Parents Coach in your corner.