- How to Leverage Addictive Tendencies in Students (Part One) https://t.co/6dz9Djmvdq about 3 days ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Decline of Play and Rise in Children's Mental Disorders | Psychology Today https://t.co/0wd0Pc1Lj5 about 1 week ago from Mobile Web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Dads Hold Key to Reducing Child Poverty http://t.co/uo7TX3o2w9 #dadsmatter about 1 week ago from Mobile Web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #jjwedding table decor #Disney http://t.co/2x4WWdVVRG about 1 week ago from iOS ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Here's the Gift Moms Really Want When They Have a Second Child http://t.co/C2NGmLQsDx about 2 weeks ago from Mobile Web ReplyRetweetFavorite
There are no upcoming events.
View Calendar Add Add
Parents need a coach. We spend years going to school to gain knowledge and degrees to prepare us for our careers. But few of us prepare to be moms or dads! We need encouragement, direction, and at times, correction. We need a parent’s coach!
Let’s face it, some days our kids can bring out the worst in us. Sure, they go to school and study. They might even do homework; but what are they doing the rest of the time? They are studying YOU! They are trying to figure out how to work you. They are conspiring to influence you. They swap covert texts on ‘how to persuade your parents.’ Don’t panic! You are not alone with your parenting. You have Timothy Smith the Parents Coach in your corner.