- #adults #parents #grownups Here's your Grown-Up Guide to a Back-to-School Fresh Start http://t.co/sk3FtvrxKY via @successmagazine about 5 days ago from Twitter for Websites ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #Backtoschool #essential for #success http://t.co/1hfXlhzVf3 New blog & video for #parents #students #grades about 5 days ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #backtoschool #success What one thing helps students academically, socially and athletically? #parentscoachTV https://t.co/UoloxNl5RZ about 1 week ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @itsafulllife: One of God's gifts to me! http://t.co/s8Z0nqvjVf about 1 week ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #backtoschool Secrets to a Healthy, Stress-Free Family http://t.co/gaKF7Z8eWT about 1 week ago from Twitter for iPad ReplyRetweetFavorite
View Calendar Add Add
Parents need a coach. We spend years going to school to gain knowledge and degrees to prepare us for our careers. But few of us prepare to be moms or dads! We need encouragement, direction, and at times, correction. We need a parent’s coach!
Let’s face it, some days our kids can bring out the worst in us. Sure, they go to school and study. They might even do homework; but what are they doing the rest of the time? They are studying YOU! They are trying to figure out how to work you. They are conspiring to influence you. They swap covert texts on ‘how to persuade your parents.’ Don’t panic! You are not alone with your parenting. You have Timothy Smith the Parents Coach in your corner.
It turns out that we really can stress each other out, especially in families. Now we have evidence that supports 'empathic stress', especially if it … [Read More...]
Recently we had some houseguests from Australia. After a healthy breakfast, we enjoyed coffee and conversation before they left to return to … [Read More...]
Healthy families choose happiness. Small daily habits compound over time and generate happiness, meaning and contentment in families. Regardless of … [Read More...]